Below is a list of the general sessions, which will give you an overview of the scope of the conference.
- Articulating the Goals and Assessing the Impact of Bioethics Projects: A Report from the ABPD Working Group
- Made Vulnerable: Notes on Privilege; or, How When You Say Their Names, the Bodies Go Missing
- Moral Sources for Collaborative, Practice-Based Ethics: A Transformation for Education and Practice
- Sanctity of Life, by L. J. Schneiderman: A Staged Reading
- Collaborative Solutions to Challenges in Health Care and Education: A Forum Theatre Workshop
- Bioethics Literacy Across the Lifespan
- Migration and Health: Opportunities and Challenges from the Bioethics Perspective
- A Global Perspective on Women’s Rights to Health and Safety: Progress or Regress?
- From Clinical to Community Sequencing: Emerging Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues in Genomics
We are off at the Davenport campus next week, so I will post upon my return.